Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: wow terrific forum

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

it better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easyit better be cheap and easy

just had to get that off my chest.......
i feel better now.....

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:30 pm

enough jokes about the forum, the guy on top and all that ;) Some like it, some hate it..

And it might evolve to something better... :)

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:32 pm
you know i like the forum.........

i don't care about the guy the colors the so called lack of gee whiz features...................

BUT WHATEVER it is, controller, software, plug in , etc ............... it better be cheap and easy

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 5:37 pm
it's my anti whiney rant, and yes i poked some public fun at the recent use i've seen of wtf.......

yes, cheap and easy like my mom...........

although we are all undoubtably ultra cool, what with bein' dj's 'n all..........still, like many other wonderful people in other occupations, we still have to get our hands dirty 'n do stuff and
figure stuff out.........................

i'm just po'd at the people i see posting like they seem stunned that they have to do anything or be a little prepared and professional........

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 6:09 pm
last time around i was slamming a door on my fingers........................

this time, i'm gonna "dive naked onto a huge pile of thumbtacks"

Posted Fri 02 Mar 07 @ 6:19 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)