Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Improvements on text effect.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

So far, most of the problems I've had with VDJ have been fixed in 4.2 and it is now a pleasure to use. One thing though, and I know others have mentioned it, can the developers beef up the text generator? Maybe even on of the forum members who knows how to program can make a plug in that works with VDJ 4.2. Here's what I would like to see: 1. I would like to be able to use all different types of fonts for the text. 2. I would like to be able to scroll text across the screen. 3. I would like to be able to my company logo or a clients logo on the screen as a water Mark the way TV channels like MTV and SCI Fi do (this is very importamt for advertising and getting more gigs). 4. I would like to be able to strobe or pulse the text on the screen. Right now if I want to strobe the text I have on the screen, I have to manually click the Activate button on and off. It would be nice to have a setting that does this automatically when checked. It would also be great if I could "Pulse" the text the way auto boom pulses the visuals in Sonique. If anyone else has other things they want to add, please feel free to jump in. I think VDJ is currently the best DJ/VJ software out there, If these little tweaks are done correctly and in a timely manor it can be even better.

Posted Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 10:20 am
ashlarPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I couldnt agree more =D

Posted Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 10:24 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
yo to show a logo use the "show logo plugin"

i think the text plugin is being looked at at the moment aslo :)

Posted Sat 17 Feb 07 @ 12:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)