Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual dj runs in windows vista?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Virtual dj runs in windows vista or i have to download a driver update or what????

Please help me

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 6:16 am
I have read that it works in Vista. Are you talking about a driver for a controller.

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 6:34 am
MedZjikHome userMember since 2006
I tried running it under vista as Hercules (for my MK2 console) released their vista drivers a few hours ago.
Drivers work but VirtualDJ doesn't... Hercules says on their site that VirtualDJ will release a new version soon to solve vista troubles.

What ireally don't understand is that there's no official word from Atomix...

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 8:40 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
they are busy bees will be here soon ;)

we can confirm that virtual dj runs perfectly in vista , just need to wait for some consoles and their drivers to be updated and support to be added for them in vista :)

Posted Sat 10 Feb 07 @ 1:53 pm
WOW!! good news! drivers for Win Vista available

http://ts.hercules.com/eng/index.php

when will be release the new update for Virtual DJ 3 console edition for works under Vista?

\0/

Posted Sun 11 Feb 07 @ 10:23 pm
very soon :)

Posted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 12:17 am
Ok, i downloaded the drivers from hercules, they install but i get either a muted speaker, meaning everything works, but there is no audio. When i dont get the mute speaker, and the output is fine, i get a direct x error from vista, when vdj 4.2 is launched. Has anybody encountered this issue? i have a dell xps m1210, i know i had an issue with my integrated logitech webcam under windows xp and vdj, and i would also get the direct x error, but it was a matter of telling the webcam not to use the hercules mk2 sound card but the internal one and thats it. I tried the same on vista with no good result. Any tips are greatly appreciated.

Posted Mon 12 Feb 07 @ 11:59 pm
ok vdj needs to release a small update to incorporate the mk2 again natively

however me coice and another itailan dj have been reasearching and we bellive if you choose these options it will work :)

Posted Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 12:13 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I just built a brand new high-end system (not for myself, unfortunately), and I can confirm that virtualDJ runs fine under Vista. There is a big catch though:

M-Audio has not yet released *any* Vista drivers yet. I don't believe that ESI has either. So if you want anything other than your onboard sound, don't use Vista for at least a month or two!

Posted Tue 13 Feb 07 @ 7:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)