Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: is any users from the united states

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mrp706Home userMember since 2006
i want the professional edition,so bad for my gemini scratch master,,,like dj get down,,but im scared to order,,i dont want to get a misplaced order,,if theres anybody,,who ordered the virtual dj pro edition,,let me kno,,im dj qet<><kwet>,,,,o yea i got the hercules console,,it sucks when it comes to scratching,,,but furturistic djing that requires no scratching,,just crossfades,,its fine for...

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 12:00 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
you can choose a cd , or a digital download which you can get another copy of any time you choose

many users here are from the usa , and all recived their purchase sucessfuly

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 12:37 pm
mainedjPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am in the USA, and did the download.
It was cheaper, and faster for me to do it that way.
I burned the file to a cd along with the serial I put in a notepad document.
I also downloaded the manual, and put that on the disc too.
(may need to right click this)
http://www.virtualdj.com/support/VirtualDJ%204%20-%20User%20Guide.pdf

I keep it with me at my gigs, just in case.

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 2:24 pm
i got vdj pro. with the discount of having purchased hercules mk2 first.

fast, easy.

i download the "full setup" not just upgrade every time a new version comes out.

as far as the hercules mk2, ask tech support to help you out with that.

i know there's a bunch of forum posts regarding it.

i should know; did several posts on it my self.

DJ Shahar
www.djshahar.com

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 8:08 pm
funnyb0nzPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2006
mrp/ its easier to do the download edition, You will have it in no time. I am from the states, and when I did it online, no issues. Many others will tell you the same thing. VDJ has lots of great support both from staff and all its users in the world.

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 11:11 pm
All orders purchased in the US are shipped from the US office (not over seas) Also you get a tracking number from ups. Order from the web store with complete confidence.

Posted Sat 03 Feb 07 @ 11:29 pm
mrp706 wrote :
if theres anybody,,who ordered the virtual dj pro edition,,let me kno

I upgraded to VDJ Pro from the bundled Hercules MK2 console edition. No problems whatsoever and there's a lot of benefits for being a VDJ Pro user. =)

mrp706 wrote :
it sucks when it comes to scratching,,,but furturistic djing that requires no scratching,,just crossfades,,its fine for...

"futuristc dj'ing that requires no scratching"?

Scratching and other audio manipulation aren't going away. As a matter of fact, we are at the threshold of the 3rd evolution of the "dj": 1st - DJ, 2nd - Turntablist, 3rd - Visual Turntablist

The future of "dj'ing" with synchronized visuals (e.g. music videos) or just using random visuals with or without synchronized audio (e.g. computer graphics, video clips, logos, text, etc.) using vinyl (timecode, analog, or both) on turntables is called Vsiual Turntablism.

DJ's who don't use vinyl or turntables can call themselves whatever they want, but the differentiation starts now for those of us that do.

It's NOT about turntablists being "better" than CD dj's/ VDJ's/VJ's, etc. either, it's just that there IS a difference. Especially when the turntablist makes an effort to continually improve their skills beyond beat matching, which non-turntablists may do as well, but again, they can't be turnablists if they don't use turntables. =)

- VT ConQuest
(Visual Turntablist)

Posted Sun 04 Feb 07 @ 12:55 am
DID THE DOWNLOAD AND ALL IS GOOD.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 5:22 pm
lplaza4PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I am from Long Island. New York, Dont be afraid, Just do it!!!!!! Is Great.

Posted Mon 05 Feb 07 @ 5:49 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)