Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

Topic: Unable to download skins [We remind that skins are downloadable by registered Limited and PRO users only.] - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

kaud24 wrote :
can give me the serial number for the license

DUM-BAS-S1AM

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 1:38 pm
DJ KozPRO InfinityMember since 2007
@kaud24
Here is a start!

Buy Virtual DJ!

Free upgrades too!

@vdj_reverse

...when you can!

Posted Tue 21 Apr 09 @ 2:41 pm
ha, to those that also think its a crock of b.s it is. unfortunately my latest controller came bundled with VDj LE with NO options. Thank god AA is re-issuing the same controller so no one else has to put up with VDj. Currently I use Traktor withOUT a x-fader and its still much more versatile. Oh BTW Traktor 2 April 1st. Its funny that you guys would force people to use a shitty product then purchase upgrade or 'premium memberships' to use extras. yea people spend time on that shit. look through traktorbible lol.

Posted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 5:52 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thank you for your insightful contribution to this topic about downloading skins.

LE stands for Limited Edition. The LE limits are understood by the hardware manufactures when they select the products. Btw, the other LE products you get with hardware are also limited feature sets.

We don't force anyone to use any product - it is all about choices. If you choose to use another product - that is fine. Best of luck in your future as a DJ. Happy mixing.

Posted Thu 10 Mar 11 @ 9:25 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)