Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How to work with 2 soundcards?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dj_MaXHome userMember since 2004
I got 2 soundcards, one is the CREATIVE LIVE 5.1 and the second is the SOUNDMAX soundcard (built).
How can i activate them both on windows xp?? e.g( i want to play a song and to hear it on both of the soundcards)

Please help me....

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 3:52 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The ability to use 2 sound devices is not available in the trial version.

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 3:58 pm
Dj_MaXHome userMember since 2004
first of all i don't have the trail version, i got the full one
second, i'm askin' how can i activate them both on WINDOWS XP

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 4:02 pm
u cant do that in windows.. at least not without some sort of program aiding to that ... there is one default songcard at a time in windows xp

but u CAN in VDJ... ;) in full version.
hey, Dj Max, please go to "modefy my profile" at the top of this page, and update your profile w/ serial nr, so we all can see that you are a full member of this lovely community ;)

:)

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 4:25 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Indeed, Windows will only access one sound device at a time.
However, VirtualDJ will allow you to make full use of all your sound devices in order to split the output into seperate channels for mixer usage, or headphone cueing.

Like I said before, that feature is NOT available in the trial version.

Now, if you want to use this feature, you have to actually purchase the full LEGAL version with a VALID serial number. Then if you are still unable to make it function as you need, you will have all of the technical resourses of the program developers and technical help team members to assist you in making it work properly.
Generally speaking if you show up as a trial version user in the forum asking questions about how to make something work that is not available in any version other than the full "legal" version, the answer will always be that you should purchase the software and you will find the features that you need to be easily within your grasp.
We appreciate your interest in our product,

Enjoy!

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 6:15 pm
how i see than my version is the full ?

--@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry vascoreis no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Wed 27 Oct 04 @ 5:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)