Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: installing v2.01

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm going to buy v2.01 soon. Should I install over the version I have now (dj console 1.9 and demo 2.01) or should I uninstall those first? What would be better?

And would I lose all the skins/effects/samples?

Posted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 11:26 pm
dont worry...

installing over the "demo"/console version works fine... and will not delete any of the effects/skin u got hold of ...

glad to hear u are going to buy, and hope to see you as a full member real soon :)

dj in norway

Posted Thu 05 Aug 04 @ 11:52 pm
I see you are now a "Virtual DJ User" :) Welcome

Posted Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 12:03 am
Yeah... finaly.. hehe
No problems installing, everything works perfect!
Now I'm of to download all the samples, all the effects and all the skins ;)

Posted Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 12:04 am
lol!

so it was worth it then :P

Posted Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 12:06 am
welcome Lodewijk!!! ;) good to see ya as a full user :)

Posted Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 1:34 am
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Welcome with us and Goooood Mixs Lodewijk !

Posted Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 7:48 am
Thanks all!

Posted Fri 06 Aug 04 @ 9:49 am
Glad to have you here.

Posted Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 5:16 am
audioPRO InfinityMember since 2004
LoL, be careful with downloading "all the skins" i downloaded just one and got lost really quick. Suffice it to say that i am still using the default skin.

But on a brighter note i made my first mix today........ it sucked completely but I learned alot.

Posted Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 5:38 am
audio, I used the default skin also because I have to learn a lot too, that's why I made a different version of the default skin. You can find them in my profile...

Posted Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 10:51 am
audioPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Oh, ok, thats cool man. Hey i found that the mix lessons section has tons of good info on mixing. I learned a ton just from reading what those guys do.

Posted Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 3:54 pm
Unfortunately I have been having a serious problem downloading and installing v 2.01. I have lost two functions because the program will not install and run. A skin error keeps popping up like it did in june when I had to re install v 2.00. I have been in contact with the tech staff and have been unsuccessful in getting a reply to me messages over the last 4 days. I like the product it is great to work with when doing a function, and I would like to get it back up and running. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated
Jim

Posted Sun 08 Aug 04 @ 11:12 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 6:27 am
kaleo
Thank you Yan-X just got in contact with me. I hope we can get it up and running now. I really like to work with this program, it makes DJ'ing fun.

Jim

Posted Mon 09 Aug 04 @ 1:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)