Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: ....Please Help.... - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

J-SnipPRO InfinityMember since 2006
excuse my punctuation as I'm doing this on my pda...

I have the m audio fast track pro usb and don't any any issues with it. it was really plug and play after following the install instructions that were in the box.

the only issue I have currently really isn't an m audio issue just that most of my songs don't have enough volume in them.

I'm running on a dell too but my del is an inspirion dual core 2 gig processor and 2 gigs of ram.

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 7:30 am
If I am not using tcv do I select Asio Driver on the vdj configuration in order to hear and cue the next song? Could this be the problem?

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 9:33 am
You must go into the "device manager" highlight each USB hub and right click, select properties, select "power Management", Uncheck the box that allows the computer to shut down devices to save power.

I had the same problem with the Fastrack and this solved it 100%. You must do this for each USB port

Good Luck
Rusty

Posted Mon 29 Jan 07 @ 10:19 am
Im defently going to try this one....thank you so much, i never thought that the computer would do that to the usb hub...thank you again..i will defently try it and see how it works,. thank you

Can I still run VDJ and Serato at the same time.....VDJ with fasttrack pro and Serato with its own interface...? Switch bag and forth while playing at a gig. The computer is dualcore and 1 gig of ram...Any opinons..?

Posted Tue 30 Jan 07 @ 6:22 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)