Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: How Many People?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

How many of you succesfully use a laptop and bcd200 with no glitches?

I like the bcd2000 more than the hercules, however, ive been doing a lot of reading and i find more problems with the bcd2000 than the hercules. Looking to get one or the other by the way.

Posted Sun 10 Dec 06 @ 1:57 am
weskyHome userMember since 2006
It seems to be there are a lot of 'know alls' in this form, especially the kind that know its a really bad product etc etc but have never laid a finger on it.

Your best bet would be to grab one and ensure the store has a return policy. If it doesnt work the way you want it to work, then return it.

One thing i found on this forum was that it was a 50/50 thing with the BCD2000. You have some saying it is garbage and others saying it works.

Buy one and give it a go, if no good, return it.

Cheers,
Steve.

Posted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 3:27 am
common sense? makes sense!
lol

Posted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 4:38 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
the hardware is fine , but oh my god the drivers!

i hear so many bad things

when u get make sure you check all ur irqs for conflicts

Posted Mon 11 Dec 06 @ 6:30 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I can't comment on the BCD because I haven't tried it, but I can tell you that the Hercules MK2 is good. Its buttons have gotten a bit less sensitive over the past year, and the rubbery coating on its jog wheels is wearing through, but it has definitely held up much better than the MK1. I have used it for almost a year putting approx 400 hours on it.

I would like to try the BCD2000 personally, but can't justify it as the Herc is doing the work ;)

Posted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:50 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
see if you can try one out in ur local dj store ;)

Posted Tue 12 Dec 06 @ 4:52 pm
djbiggaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've got the BCD2000 and I find it a great product miles better than the herc Mk1 I haven't tried the Mk2.
I do however the odd 'glitch' and it's not enough to drive me mad but I always have butterflies when I'm performing because I'm never 100% confident that the setup will hold together!
I do most of my stuff on FM radio and there's nothing worse than hearing that dead air or having a jingle on repeat whilst i reboot the laptop. lol

Posted Wed 13 Dec 06 @ 8:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)