Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Herculesdiscount??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Do we have any discount as a Herculesowner when we upgrade to VDJ 2.0`??

DJF

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 5:21 pm
ah... I started to miss this question...
But no, we won't...

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 5:36 pm
Sorry.. Haven´t seen it before...
F

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 6:06 pm
the problem is that its impossible to tell if a user got the hercule edition fair, or "stolen"...(by just dl from the net, or borrow a buddys console cd) because its no serial nr, neither on the console or the console version on the cd.

SO, there is no way to differenciate real and fair Hercules users, from someone just getting the Console verison just to recieve a discount. Thats the problem, so can not give a discount.... sorry

as you can see E-jay Mixstation got a upgrade discount, because it has a serial number.
If this was true for Console Version as well, I think there might be a discount... but as of now, there is not.

sorry :)

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 6:19 pm
So the number on the lid is not a kind of serial# ?
And it´s not ok with the receipt (right spelling?) from the store?

F

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 6:29 pm
the # on the console is not possible to use... as I have understood, there are no way of validate them, because there is no list of production # given to VDJ. Dont even know it they are totaly unique numbers..

sending proof of purchase (receipt) would be sooo much work. How should the team know what receipts to accept, how they really look like etc from so many countries, so many different shops... and how should we all send them? Think that would really be impossible.. but its all up to the VDJ Team, and not me ;)

I had the console version too, and upgraded to full! its definitive worth it... ! ;)
even if there was a discount, it would not be more than a few euros... so, i totally recommend the full version, even if there is no system for discount :)

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 6:38 pm
Thanx DJ-IN-Norway
(maybe we can talk swedish next time..)

DJFreddie

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 7:00 pm
klart det ;) det er også et Nordisk Forum her... ;)

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 7:45 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)