Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Dac 3 custom mapper ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

does anyone know if the "cue" program comes setup with the most recent dac 3 custom mapper? or will the jpboggis download change the functions of my dac 3?

Posted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 5:14 pm
Cue is most likely distributed with the default built-in DAC-3 mappings, which allow basic playback functionality.

My custom mapper (Which you can download from this site: Download -> Plugins -> External Tools) should work with Cue and will add enhanced functionality to your DAC-3, including file browsing, trigger effects, video mixing/effects and samples.

Posted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 6:56 pm
How do you do the video mixing through the dac3.
By the way great map on the dac3 I love it........................

Posted Tue 14 Nov 06 @ 11:23 pm
You can do an automatic video crossfade by holding SHIFT and pressing PLAY on a deck.

By switching into video mode (APPLY button), you can do a lot more, including trigger video effects, choose transitions and manually video crossfade using the jogwheel.

For full details of what you can do, see the DAC3Mapper manual that's included in the .ZIP file you downloaded.

Posted Wed 15 Nov 06 @ 6:55 pm
i think this is gonna be a question for mr. jpboggis...
i'll take it step by step and hopefully you can tell me where i went wrong.

i downloaded the dac3 mapper
i read the read me file
i then highlighted the dac3.dll file (since i have the cue version) and copied the file to:
c: - program files - numark cue - pluggins - controlers
then i started cue and nothing
i also tryed to erase the dac3.dll file and repeated the above procedure with the dac3mapper.dll file
and it didnt work
maybe my config inside cue itself is not right? under remote i tryed the above steps under midi and dac 3.
i also read that i need microsoft .net frame?? how do i check if its on my machine? and if its not how do i get it in my machine??
i SO want to see 809915 (boggis :) in the time display

Posted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 2:29 am
got it! you save the file to numark cue under program files. dont put it in the plugin/ controler folder.

Posted Thu 16 Nov 06 @ 3:47 am
I just wanna say to the staff and vdj community, that this software is hott and with these new mappers for the dac 3 and this forum loaded with helpfull info for new vdj and to the person who took the time out to put this together my words of thanks is not enough to how happy i am that finally my dac 3 WORKS. AND finally does what i brought it to do, and that it didnt work with the software i purchase since it came out. well i'm gonna put it to the full test the weekend for sure, I DONT KNOW HOW YOUR GONNA TOP THIS ALL IN ONE PROGRAM. 'WOW' keep those updates coming.................

Posted Wed 29 Nov 06 @ 10:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)