Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: New bug possably related to the heavy scratching bug 2.01

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Program crashes when moving back and fowards very quickly through the song. i had the waveform zoomed all the way out (pretty much all the song on the screen) then grabing the waveform and moving it side to side quickly. program crashes and recovers correctly so not a huge deal (song even starts playing from where it left off)

error report has been sent. computer specs are in my profile if you need them.

note that when i say moving back and fowards ver quickly i mean condencing a 4 min track into 2 or 3 seconds

Posted Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 1:34 pm
i do realise that this is really pushing VDJ to its limits and there is no way that anyone would do this in a performance (atleast live i hope) but it would still be nice if it could be corrected.
a bug is still a bug, and this may also be the reason for the very rare heavily scratching bug that i have heard some posts about (but a very easy way to replicate it)
and hopfully that makes it alot easier to fix

Posted Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 1:41 pm
it always seems to happen towards the end of the song aswell probably about 2 inches from the end (on my screen 17")

Posted Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 1:46 pm
>i do realise that this is really pushing VDJ to its limits

I would like to see this resolved if possible. I would guess it has to do with the buffer size or the controller portion of the Code.

I have NOT been able to make it crash with the mouse scratching. only external controllers ...

xp10
Dac-2
hercules dj console

Posted Fri 30 Jul 04 @ 1:58 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)