Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: restartin a song w/TCV

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I dont know if this has been asked before, but is there a way the music can keep playing with the needle up, and if i want to restart the song i can just move he needle back to the beginning of the vinyln

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 2:30 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
yes, just turn off timecode with usually the TC button on the skin or you can make a shortcut(avtivate/deactivate timecode), then you will be able to move the needle

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 3:26 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:)

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 4:47 pm
yeah, that'd work but I don't think the song will restart. I think the needle drop feature has to be implemented for that to work.

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 4:47 pm
well that part of the question i was unclear on what was being asked, you can restart a song but it has to be done using both decks. Do you mean you want to play a song with TCV, then deactivate it, load a new song on deck 2 and start to play and mix that in with the same TCV? So basicly it would be VDJ with one TT.

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 5:05 pm
Sorry for being unclear, if am playing a song and want to rewind it without reloading it again, can i just move the needle back

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 9:50 pm
No think of it like it was a real cd or vinyl you wouldn't just be able to without picking up the needle or hitting repeat button. what you could do is make a cue point at the start of the track and then the song would jump back like you want. Is that what your saying?

Posted Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 10:21 pm
I think he wants to move the needle to the start of the vinyl without touching the mouse to restart the track.

I assume this is how it works..if not, that really sucks!

Posted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 3:59 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
it should jump back to the start if u move the needle to the start :)

Posted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 10:52 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)