Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 2.0 Headphone problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I bought a DJ console and used 1.09 included with the console for a while. I want to buy the full version, but was alerted by all the issues on this forum with headphone support.

I tested the full version 2.0 (with help of a friend with full licence) and found out that I cannot use my headphone anymore.

I did not found a solution for this on the forum. If I cannot get it working for me, I ain't gonna buy the full version.

DJ Console firmware 34
Configuration Sound is the normal soundboard with Hercules Console selected and the speaker with the headphone.

Who can help me sort this out! I tried a lot form this forum, even the keyboard mapping function, but nothing helps!

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 3:04 pm
vbjackPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Version 2 and the new update ver. 2.01 has headphone support for the hercules console. you need to setup the sound card in the settings correctly and make sure the hercules mapper is set correctly. Click the little green alien head in the task bar and make sure you have the setting on Advanced - I think it is the middle position.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 3:10 pm
it sure works in version 2 ;)

but hope that you get your own copy of VDJ 2.0, by buying one ;) it's a LOT better with the console, than the console version :)

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 4:11 pm
Maybe your friend has a cracked version????
Tell him to log on here and he'll get an in depth guide and a soloution to the problem. :o)

But i was in the same boat as you and everything does work fine once the licence is purchaced :o)

d00d5ter

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 4:32 pm
So the hercules versions, they write are with bugs.. so peeps by the full version of virtualdj, that means hercules can be mutch cheaper.. :P

Posted Wed 11 Aug 04 @ 2:07 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
no thats not at all true, the console version is completly bug free and fully functional. however the full version comes with alot of extras... it is by far worth the extra $110

Posted Wed 11 Aug 04 @ 2:12 pm
I have the same problem. I followed everyone's directions here, clicked on the alien head. The controls choices are either 5.1, dj, or ASIO. Do I pick dj or ASIO?

Posted Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 9:17 pm
You should first upgrade your drivers from the Hercules website:

http://www.hercules.com/

And then, choose the 'Advanced' mode after upgrading (it's the 'DJ' mode in your version, but you should really upgrade) :)

macourteau

Posted Mon 16 Aug 04 @ 9:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)