Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJ Console version and time-coded vinyl?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi,

Are you planning to add the support for time-coded vinyl to the DJ Console version of the VirtualDJ? Since the price of the vinyl is quite cheap I could probably give it a try... it is just too much for me to buy the full version also. Even though the new features of the full version sound nice they just aren't worth 99 euros for my purposes.

Best Regards,

DJ Unreal (Finland)

Posted Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 8:15 pm
the free demo version supports time-coded vinyl....

download and give it a try ;)

Posted Mon 26 Jul 04 @ 8:22 pm
Yeah, and pay the price of a vinyl for a 20-day test? No thanks. It's not THAT cheap :-)

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 8:35 am
KayleHome userMember since 2003
The vinyls are very cheap man. In 20 days you will know for sure if you want it or not ! Or wait for some feedback from users who have already ordered.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 8:43 am
I agree that they are very cheap, but still it's only waste of money to order one and use it for 20 days. As I said before, I will not pay 99 euros for full version on VDJ since I do not feel the extra functions are worth the money for my purposes. If the time-coded vinyl support is not planned for DJ Console version, so be it. I just don't buy one then.

Posted Tue 27 Jul 04 @ 12:07 pm
We do not plan to have time coded vinyl support in the console edition of our software.

Posted Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 8:23 am
Ok, thanks for your answer!

Posted Wed 28 Jul 04 @ 6:24 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)