Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pressing buttons twice BCD2000 [solved]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djbiggaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi All, My first post so be gentle. I just got the Behringer this morning and all is working great apart from one thing. Any actio I want to perform requires exactly two presses of the button on the controller! Is this a setting I've missed? Or could I have a faulty unit?

Thanks all for the help, I did search but could find nobody else with this issue.

I'm using VDJ 4.1r2 and the latest BCD drivers.

Thanks

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 8:30 pm
djbiggaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
*Solved*
For the sake of any other user, I changed from global mode to BDJ mode in the little app that comes with the drivers.

B

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 9:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
kool :)

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 9:24 pm
:)

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 10:49 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
sounds like you BDJ mode send note on when pressing the button and note off when releaseing the button. if you use the global mode the first time you press the note will go on and the second the note will go off. (hence requiring 2 presses)

i have the same setting on my digi drums and its useful if you need to turn something on and stay on until you press again (like an effect)

this is sometimes called toggle and latch i belive (mostly when reffering to footswitches)

and speaking of footswitches, how cool would this be for using as a suplemental midi controller

http://www.bluearan.co.uk/menu/index.php?id=BEHFCB1010&seeimage=YES

Posted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 12:05 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)