Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Virtual Dj Approved Mixer - NU04 & Set Up

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DjGazUKPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Seeing as the Ecler NU04 mixer is featured on the Virtual Dj site in the Hardware products section I assumed it must be the approved mixer to use with Virtual DJ. (apparently not), but I've been and bought one now anyway.

But where do I start with it? I've installed it (I think). The green light comes on when I go to Virtual DJ Config > Remote Controll > Midi.

I did manage to get the Bass, Mid & Trebble buttons to work (but they arn't anymore). I have no idea how to get the cross fader to work ?

Has anyone made a guide on how to set it all up? Anyone that owns one please give me some help as I'm really struggling with this.

Cheers!

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 4:09 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
There just samples of what can be used with VirtualDj
as far as support, have you tried the download section for a mapper?

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 10:45 pm
Yes I have installed the Mapper from the downloads section.
Now what ?

Posted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 1:52 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
There is some issues with Nuo and team is working on it to be fixed in the future updates. Some options on the mixer are not fuctional as it should be, just be patient for a while ;)

Posted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 5:20 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
There is some issues with Nuo and team is working on it to be fixed in the future updates. Some options on the mixer are not fuctional as it should be, just be patient for a while ;)

Posted Sun 29 Oct 06 @ 5:20 am
OK but in the mean time how do I get it to work with 3.x ?

Posted Tue 31 Oct 06 @ 9:31 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
In shortcuts. Select action and then move slider or push button on nuo4 and function will be set. just like keyboard shortcuts.

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 4:51 pm
I just downloaded this:

Name: NUO 4 MAPPER VDJ4.1
Author: JPJAY - Professional edition user -

Now the cross fader, mid, bass and trebble buttons work.

Don't know how to set it up to do anything else? Are there no instructions anywhere?

Posted Wed 01 Nov 06 @ 10:07 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
you can do everything. just try ;)

i have some time tomorrow. if you contact me i can help you.

Posted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 12:01 am
Finally figured it out. Going to take me a while to programme it to do everything I want, but seems to work well.

Apparently other people have had issues with VDJ 4.x but it seems to be working fine so far, but havn't done a live set with it yet.

Posted Mon 13 Nov 06 @ 4:20 pm
So is the NU04 now working with 4.2r1 ? I'm going to install it myself and have a play. But not today seeing as I have a New Years Eve gig to do. Don't want anything going wrong before that one !!!

Posted Sun 31 Dec 06 @ 3:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)