Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pre Listen Problems

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
prelistening still causes playback to stall (especialy when serching through the song with the playback window)

what sucks is that i allready have samples and effects going to the 3rd ch of my mixer but had only previously used it for samples, i had 2 songs in the mix and needed to find the song i was looking for in a CD i had ripped with no song names. easy enough i will use preview (im not using samples so all i have to do is turn ch 3 down and select its pfl) im busy searching thru my songs isolated in my headphones (ive got a feeling its towards the end of the 15 or so songs) when my friend is franticly tapping me on the shoulder telling me the music is skipping, as soon as i move thru a song with the progress bar it goes nuts and starts skipping. its just not very solid, come on VDJ sort it out, this is an amazing feature

i think this has allways been the case but i have never used it and assumed it wouldnt mess up the songs that were playing out at the time

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 2:24 am
This is a problem since 4.0 and was promised to be fixed in 4.1 but isn't. I'm still using 3.4 because of this bug. Ridiculous.

Posted Thu 02 Nov 06 @ 11:04 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Soundman69 wrote :
This is a problem since 4.0 and was promised to be fixed in 4.1 but isn't. I'm still using 3.4 because of this bug. Ridiculous.

try loweing your proformance slider to fast

preferences>proformances

Posted Fri 03 Nov 06 @ 12:13 am
This bug occurs on 4 different computers with various soundcards and at any performance level. It is not a setting issue it is a bug.

Posted Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 4:08 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Don't worry guys, I have already told this problem to Dev team many times, we can only wait version 4.2 ;)

Posted Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 9:16 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
:) good good

Posted Fri 10 Nov 06 @ 11:46 am
Thx!

Posted Sat 11 Nov 06 @ 7:30 pm
Hey guess what? 4.2r1 was released and this problem still exists.

Posted Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 1:46 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
and now 4.2 but so what. ill live. im glad to hear they know about it atleast,

COME ON THE FORUM DEV TEAM lol

Posted Thu 28 Dec 06 @ 6:54 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)