Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I could use some help from experience (video question)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

Here's are the scenarios..

A music video or a sonique is playing in the main window (out to the crowd), when I load a video into the the other deck, THE SONIQUE OR THE MUSIC VIDEO PLAYING OUT TO THE CLUB PAUSES SLIGHTLY (audio unaffected).

When a video is playing out to the club, and I go to change the video transition to get it ready for the next transition, when I hit enter for the new one, there is a slight pause in the video that is playing to the crowd (audio unaffected).

When a video is playing out to the club, and I go to change the effect (let's say from flanger to beat grid), there is sometimes a slight pause in the video playing to the club.

When an audio is dropped in the other deck, there is NO affect on the video playing to the crowd.

XPS 1710
Nvidea 7900GTX
TCCD
Firebox external sound card, pioneer CD players
overclock checked
safe mode checked.
use hardware accelearation checked
decodew while hideen checked
activate on load chekced

others setting, please ask...

I AM VERY hesitant about arbitrarily changing a setting unless someone knows this problem and knows surely why it is happening and if it can be fixed. Everything else is perfect and don't want to mess anything up.

Can this be better??

Thanks,

B

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:13 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Alot of us are getting the same problem with diffrent cards, will def. let everyone know when we figure it out

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:29 am
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey-

Haven't seen any recent posts describing this problem especially with all the video users. And if some are not having this we should look at why they are fine.

thanks.

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:32 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Might be just a driver issue , but i havent really checked, as i have been using the pc non stop for gigs, maybe this weekend ill change to omega drivers and see

Posted Sat 28 Oct 06 @ 12:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)