Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Total Novice....please help :o(

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi too everyone

I know I'm about to make a fool of myself, however I am having some issues with DJ mix Station 2.

1, I upload music tracks via media player then store them in a folder easily accessible from the DJMS2 music lists, I have found this way is faster for coping mutilable tracks and just leaving the MP9 to copy them.

Once I place a couple of tracks on the turntables and set the fader to turntable 1 and start recording everything's fine until I start TT2 and slowly fade one to another, however if i push the fader slider bar right to the edge it starts copying the music to a new file, I have tried this with 4-5 songs and where I have mixed one to another I end up with 4-5 mediaplayer files each playing a single track and they all cut off just after the next track starts.

Even when watching the record screen in DJMS2 you can see the file going from e.g. mix1 to mix 2.

However if I slide the fader bar to one notch before the end it carry's on recording in the same file just fine, so at an end of a session (not that I have really had a true session yet!) all the songs mix into one another just fine, am I doing something wrong here?

2, Also I tried downloading some new skins and effects from the website and I get "not win32 compatible, and it won't install, any ideas???

Any advice anyone gives will be most welcome

Yours

Wayne

Posted Fri 23 Jul 04 @ 7:43 pm
Answer to number 1 are you using the "Record to multiple files" ?

Posted Fri 23 Jul 04 @ 11:11 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)