Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sound disappears??

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

andersHome userMember since 2004
Hi,

I have installed VDJ + Hercules console on a brand new laptop. I have nothing else on it exept WIN XP. I run version VDJ 1.08 (but have also tried 1.09).
My problem is that the sound suddenly disappears. Sometimes for two seconds and sometimes it´s just gone, and I need to restart VDJ to get the sound back. Anyone that have an idea on a solution?

//anders the swede

Posted Wed 21 Jul 04 @ 10:25 pm
really strange

but try to update firmware + drivers from Hercules first, there is a very good and free update from www.hercules.com

see if the problem disappear :)

Og velkommen Svensken ;)

Posted Thu 22 Jul 04 @ 12:03 am
Hmm, still doesnt´work. I have tride with all tips & tricks and also tried with the full 1.09 version. Can it be something with the heat? I have noticed that sometimes when the fan starts to run the sound disappears

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 4:10 pm
HHmmm the full version of 1.09?
how were you able to do that?

Actually, it looks like you've been "trying it out" with an outdated hacked version of 1.05 using a warez serial number.
The best we can tell you is that once you install a "poor" version of our software, your opportunity to recieve help here ends until you make the full version purchase.

Posted Sun 01 Aug 04 @ 5:34 pm
Well, I tried it on my stationary CPU with a copy that I borrowed from a friend, thats true. However, I liked it so much so I bought a console with VDJ. I will use that on a laptop. Sorry for using piracy for trying out.

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 7:37 am
....However, the problem is still there. Can you help me....?

Posted Tue 03 Aug 04 @ 7:38 am
Buy the software. The new version is REALLY worth the $$. Trust me!

Posted Wed 04 Aug 04 @ 3:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)