Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: I've deleted VDJ - need to reinstall

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello folks,

I'm new here. I just bought the MK2 Console last week, and then bought VDJ 4.1 (online download) shortly after. However, after repeated crashes when trying to scan HD, I decided to follow DJCel's advice and scrub the whole mess from my hardrive.

Now I can reinstall MK2 along with VDJ3.4, but I want to re-download VDJ4.1. Can anyone on the staff here give me instructions on how to reinstall (re-download?) VDJ4.1?

Thanks in advance,

Triple

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 8:27 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
hi mate for that u need to contact

eservice :)

E-service

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 11:08 am
Thanks skyfxl,

I did as you said and they sorted me out with a fresh download.

Just need to figure out how to get my ID3 tag info into the browser... Looks hopeless! LOL
I want it sorted pretty soon, too. I have my very first gig next Monday. And of all the styles I could have gone with... I chose drum n bass! Not the easiest thing to pull off on your debut, LOL

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 11:34 am
j ai pas trouvé de numéro de série dans la boite.
j ai la DJ Control MP3 depuis presque un an et je l ai meme pas utilisé une fois.
pour paraitre crédible y a un numero un genre de numero de reference a l interieur du paquet :
4780288 3629 00 01
pouvez vous svp m envoyer le numero de serie !!!!!!

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 12:44 pm
tripleseven wrote :
Thanks skyfxl,

I did as you said and they sorted me out with a fresh download.

Just need to figure out how to get my ID3 tag info into the browser... Looks hopeless! LOL
I want it sorted pretty soon, too. I have my very first gig next Monday. And of all the styles I could have gone with... I chose drum n bass! Not the easiest thing to pull off on your debut, LOL

glad it worked for you

try using the virtual dj database updater

on the external tools downloads:)

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 12:53 pm
Dj Harris Mitch wrote :
j ai pas trouvé de numéro de série dans la boite.
j ai la DJ Control MP3 depuis presque un an et je l ai meme pas utilisé une fois.
pour paraitre crédible y a un numero un genre de numero de reference a l interieur du paquet :
4780288 3629 00 01
pouvez vous svp m envoyer le numero de serie !!!!!!

Appui de contact

http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

Posted Wed 18 Oct 06 @ 12:54 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)