Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Att: Cyder

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hey Cyder,

had a question about your VMix skin,

I noticed there seems to be 2 options regarding display of time and name of track

A) smaller font for title of track and the play time and time remaining is all the same color.

B) Super large scrolling font for title of track with great separate colors for time elapsed and time remain (which I think is important).

I love the second option (becuase of the time thing) but my long file names are scrolling forever and I can't read them easily.

Is there a way , or have you considered, a combination of a smaller title that doesn't really scroll (like A), cobined with the ever so important large time elapsed and time remain in diferent colors; all combined into one?

Thanks.

B

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 6:17 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Great ideas I'll try and add them in the next version :)

Posted Tue 17 Oct 06 @ 6:30 am
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Just updated vMix see if you like the new track title layout, might be another update soon if I get some time.

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 6:07 am
I love this skin great job Cyder.One question when I use this skin & make the preview monitors as small as possible the output video studders a little what can I do?I have a ati1600x w/256 if need more info let me know.Again great job on this great skin.

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 6:53 pm
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
@Cyder

THAT IS IT!!!!!

(I assume that was the only change?)

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks-

Hoffman

Posted Sat 21 Oct 06 @ 7:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)