Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: BCD2000 + VDJ 4.1 Error

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

fdopedHome userMember since 2005
When i open the VDJ 4.1 and setup for BCD2000 sound card, the program show a message "Error in the ASIO sound driver".

Anyone has this problem?

Thanks!

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 6:58 am
Hi,
I also have the same problem, and don't know what to do anymore, I have this machine and can do nothing with it.
Can somebody please help.

Mario.

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 7:08 am
tanziPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Try to set the Latency to AUTO in the performance options. This worked for most of BCD users.

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 7:21 am
25 sec max work and stop
i am going to break the damn bcd

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 1:13 pm
goapmrHome userMember since 2004
haai there, i have just download the trail version of CUE this is VDJ 4 in other jacket and it is bcd 2000 supported! it works wouwie zouwie for e. greetings dj Mr.P(sychedelic)

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 1:27 pm
also: uncheck 'overclock' this causes vdj to freeze after some while.

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 3:27 pm

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 5:29 pm
I also have the problem with that message coming up and that fact that I can't listen through the BCD2000. Yet in Xylio's B-DJ program it works fine. Too bad the program is not that good other than it interfaces with the BCD2000 well. I just love how the buttons work in that program.

I would not have bought Virtual DJ if it wasn't for how much I loved Version 3.4.

Since Version 4.0 was a major overhaul, it will take a couple version numbers to get it to the quality I thought Version 3.4 was and to get it to work with teh BCD2000 flawlessly. This requires effort from the Behringer team as well. I have read somewhere that they think that their drivers are perfectly fine and saying that the developers are the ones who need to fix the bugs. Well since B-DJ works well with it... it might be that... I don't know. Maybe Atmoix Productions can become friends with Xylio! :-)

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 2:38 am
fdopedHome userMember since 2005

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 4:06 am
djkikePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hi,
i'm thinking about chganging my Hercules MKII for a BCD2000 but as i play three days a week at the club dont want to have errors or system hangs.
For the guys tha thave the BCD2000, is it worthy? Works well? Somebody using with video?

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:23 am
I use the bcd for mixing videos,karaokes and music 2-3 days a week about 8-10 hours without any problem, just modify the settings like the picture I uploaded above and asio drivers work fine.

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:57 am
for the 2nd time:

To get rid of the freezes, JUST UNCHECK 'OVERCLOCK' in the performance-tab!!!!
The Lord gave you eyes to read.. use them!

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 6:46 am
For the 10th time!!!

That does not cure the problem for all!!!!!!!

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 8:28 am
well, it still locks up after 25 or 30 seconds... but at least I get 30 seconds now... the waveform wouldn't even move before...

hmmmmmm.

why is the driver perfect with the bdj software, at low latency settings, but a crashpit with vdj?

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 11:10 am
Thanx for the reply Partyman :) now i know it doesn't help for everyone.

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 3:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)