Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Does anyone know how to (slideshow question)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
HI,

Does anyone know if there is a way to not have the slideshow always start from the beginning each time you activiate it or even when you adjust the speed of it?

Many thanks.

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:25 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The slideshow delay slider adjust the speed at which it changes

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 2:57 am
HoffmanPRO InfinityMember since 2006
philly,
I am aware of that, but if you have a slideshow with 20 pictures and you have music going and want to go in and out of the slideshow, everytime you press slideshow it starts over, so at the club if we have 50 pictures, it never gets to the later ones because I don't let all 50 go, but if it continued to play (like soniques) they would be random .

strange request I guess.

Thanks for your answer though

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 3:01 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Theres no way that I'm aware of , but you can post a request in the Plugin forum and ask for it

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 3:03 am
There is a cheat around it. You have to go in the Video effects/Slideshow area and hit "open" , when the box opens navigate to the folder with your pictures, and instead of picture 1 select picture 30. It will then continue forward from that point. I think it move alphabeticly.

Rusty

Posted Mon 02 Oct 06 @ 10:02 am
I've attempted the 'selecting a picture in the middle of the folder' trick, and it will play the one you select, but then it returns to the first picture and starts over again. Frustrating! I do many weddings with picture slideshows, and I'll have up to 500 photos sometimes. You can see where it would be a problem when everytime i adjust the slideshow it starts over. And the smooth transitions are a nice upgrade, but then they give me the 'delay slider'?!?!? The 4.1 'upgrade' took away the ability to set the transition time in seconds, and replaced it with a vague slider with no numbers, marks, etc... And it's not even evenly graded. Set it in the middle...maybe 6 seconds. move an inch to the right...30 seconds?? If anyone has a plug-in/fix/way around this, please post it!

JMC

Posted Thu 30 Nov 06 @ 9:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)