Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Waveform Display Probelm v4.0

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djtybPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I have noticed that with the default and any other skin I have tried that there seems to be an issue with the wave form display.

First let me try to define what I am looking at.

There is the wave display and then under it there are small squares - which should be anchored on the down beats and snares.

Am I crazy, or are they not anchored correctly anymore? I was doing more testing with v4.0 tonight and noticed this - I found it INCREDIBLY distracting.

Anyone else seeing this??

BTW - it seems to work fine on faster - house tracks, but with slower hip-hop, it seems to struggle.

Help :)

Posted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 9:45 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
That means that Bpm is not calculated correctly, try to edit it by manual tap option or scan the song with "Any Music" engine.

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 5:57 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Dj Alf is correct , if the BPM is not perfect then the squares under the wave form will be off, also the big square wont always go under the first kick off the bass drum , it might go under the first snare or cymbal first. Hip hop and newer music are tricky unless you have the hang off it. there are some songs that er actually only 2/3 of what the VDj calculated BPM is

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 8:48 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)