Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: maya44 usb crashes -HELP- emergency!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

lizardHome userMember since 2005
my maya44 usb keeps crushing after few minutes of use, no mather what program do i use (winamp, divxplayers, virtualdj, ableton live...)
I installed latest drivers from audiotrak.net ver. 2.5.5
use it on laptop CPU: 1.8 P4-M, RAM: 512MB, Video: ATI 300M 64MB, OS: Windows XP ProfessionalSP2

Please help, don't know what to do!

Posted Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 4:09 pm
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
maybe if you bought the software ud get a reply

just a hint!

if im wrong and you did buy it add your serial to your profile!

Posted Thu 21 Sep 06 @ 11:47 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004

Posted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 3:02 am
rEsKPRO InfinityMember since 2006
phillydj wrote :
Hmm, sorry Lizard but the demo does not have any sound configurations that anyone can help you with
Did you try Maya's website?
http://audiotrak.net/maya44usb.htm

Remember... Vdj 4.0 demo is a full version for 20 days...

Posted Fri 22 Sep 06 @ 1:17 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
How do you know that demo is a full version, did you tried it? And where did you downloaded it?

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 6:13 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Havent tried the demo just yet, so you could be right. I will check on that though , as the site from the US (download.com) still uses 3.4 but i heard a french site does have 4.0
regardless this sounds like a irq problem and not a software related problem

Posted Sat 23 Sep 06 @ 9:00 am
It's not question about VDJ, maya refuses to work in winamp, windows media player etc.
I have to solve this problem before buying vdj.
Could it be because of usb 1.1, does maya need 2.0 ... not saying anything about usb2.0 in specs
I tried audiotrak.net forum but off course they dont give a f*** 'bout my problem.

So if anyone had similar problem I would aprishiate any help

Posted Thu 28 Sep 06 @ 9:05 pm
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
And we are to worry about Winamp and MediaPlayer - why?

Are you using the ASIO drivers? This may be why winamp and mediaplayer doesn't like it.
Have you tried using the WDM drivers then setting the maya as your primary sound card in the Windows Sound setup?

Posted Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 3:43 am
Ok I'm sorry if my questions are not apropriate, but I was just hopping for some help with this problem.
I would be glad to solve this and than to buy software from you...not a kind of man who will go to play on a party with some illegal software.
PS I'm used to vinyl and don't like using even cd players but would like to compare vdj vs rane and stanton and use it in cases when I want to play some tracks that I can't find on vinyl.

Anyway here's the answer.
I am using ASIO drivers, lets forget about winamp....Ableton Live also works for few minutes than crashes. Works via ASIO.
I tried setting maya as primary card and nothing.
WDM drivers? Dont know exactly what they do and what could I do?.

Posted Fri 29 Sep 06 @ 9:47 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)