Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Getting Tickets Answered?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I got a ticket for my question about replacing my TCVs because they are defective on August 6th. It says that it has been assigned to an analist for over a month now, I still have not recieved a responce, Ive had the TCVs since July and have not been able to use them and I would really like to because I paid so much money for 2 records. Is there anyone who can help me please?

Peace
Funkmaster Frank
Montreal.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 1:52 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004
how are they deffective ?

what cartridges do u use ?

when i first got mine
i had some cheap numark , ones and they dint work very well

and i updgraded them and it worked fine

so u get what u payfor i guess lol

just a thought :)

hope that helps

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 11:15 am
I live near Montreal as well and I ordered TCV too. Both of them were defective on one side, I suggest you try both sides first to see if they are both defective. I would really like to see some good vinyl available soon as well.

Karlo.

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 1:30 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
By defective do you mean they don't work at all?

Posted Fri 15 Sep 06 @ 2:38 pm
I have found the same thing... I'm using ortofons, and one side of the vinyl gives me crappy code 0-13% and the other side does great until it hits the 1/4 inch wide visible band on the rocord, about half way, at which point, it goes all screwey....

-Steve

Posted Sun 17 Sep 06 @ 1:11 am
Mine will give me bad pitch fructuation (-0.5 to 0.6) which is a whole bpm of wow and flutter... the other side will give me flawless quality (-0.1 to 0.1). I use Ortofons as well but I tried with other needles as well, all the same result. I think that the problem was when they made the vinyls and not when they shipped them, for me that is.

Posted Tue 19 Sep 06 @ 1:33 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)