Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Gigged With 4.0 Tonight

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Well, despite my not being totally happy with 4.0 and it's video options (discussed in other threads) I bit the bullet tonight and did my gig with 4.0 (4.0 installed to another folder on my gig box) And despite the having to play about switching in and out of visualisations as I run a loy of videos, credit where it's due, it ran without a glitch! No problems whatsoever, not even a minute one, ran completely stable. So, when the video options are sorted out with 4.1 I'll be a verry happy puppy. Well done team.

Just to add it was a 5 hour gig, VDJ running constantly, was shifting between music tracks with visualisations and videos, and when i say not a minute glitch, I even mean not even those little pauses that those of us using video were used to with 3.4.

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 3:05 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Happy to hear that, same here for 2 weekends without any problems :)

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 7:29 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't do video, but I've been using VDJ at clubs every weekend since it came out with no problems.

Posted Sat 09 Sep 06 @ 10:46 am
Mix93fmPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Used in the club last night from 8pm-3am. Mixed 60% videos and everything worked great. Only had one glitch related to my external hard drive connection being lost after some girl bounced around the booth (dancing!).
Excellent product - many thanks.

Posted Mon 11 Sep 06 @ 7:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)