Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Problems with 4.0 and tccds [ solved ]

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey everyone,

I have been using vdj with tccd's for a quite a while now with no problems but now with 4.0 i cant get it to work! I installed 4.0 in a seperate folder since I didn't want to go into a gig with new software i hadn't tested and I can't get good signal quality with 4.0. It says I have 100% tc quality and I have tried pretty much every possible performance setting but I can barley hear the music and it is extremely distorted. I don't think it is any hardware/cpu problem since I can still run 3.4 fine with no problems. If anyone has had this happen to them or knows of someway to fix it please let me know. I would love to be able to use 4.0 for my gig this weekend. Please give me some ideas to help! thanks.

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 8:25 pm
Try disabling safe mode in performance tab, set latency to auto and leave overclock checked. Try that and let us know your results.

Good luck!

Posted Wed 06 Sep 06 @ 10:11 pm
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Soundcard ?

ps. "safe mode" does matter ONLY in direct X modes NOT in asio or simple low latency (kernel)

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 12:00 am
Thanks carryshell.....it was the auto setting under latency that made it work......i tried all of the settings except that .......anyways you have no idea how happy I am now....thanks again and Im off to test it out for possible use this weekend. :)

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 12:07 am
Glad I could help. Happy mixing ;]

Posted Thu 07 Sep 06 @ 1:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)