Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Hello ppl. I need help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

ZEEV-24Home userMember since 2004
Im running virtual dj 2.00 and i have 2 soundcards: one of them is a master and the secondary is headphones, but there is no sound from the soundcard which belongs to the headphones. So i can hear only the master channel.
What should i have to do to correct this problem?

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 1:00 pm
ZEEV-24Home userMember since 2004
Well the secondary soundcard (headphones) is fully adjusted
and still there is no sound from the headphones :(
(I want to mention that when i used 1.08 version and the configuration of both soundcards was exactly the same as now, i did have sound from the headphones). So it seems to be a problem with 2.00 version.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 1:21 pm
ZEEV-24,
The best way you could get help for your problem would be to go to http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Click on how you want to pay, and buy the full LEGAL version of this software.
Cracked and hacked version users find it difficult to get good tech support here.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 1:21 pm
Ooops I didn't realized ZEEV was marked as blocked/lamer/hacker (hey I'm new to the forum anyway).

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 1:31 pm
could anyone help me my vitual dj isnt working it sais invalid skin file (error line %i in the mxl) so what should i do

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 4:24 pm
and i accualy have the full version not demo

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 4:25 pm
The best way you could get help for your problem would be to go to http://www.virtualdj.com/download.html

Click on how you want to pay, and buy the full LEGAL version of this software.
Cracked and hacked version users find it difficult to get good tech support here.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 4:31 pm
I am having problems installing virtual dj. I recently purchased my pc from a friend, who also uses virtual dj. The whole pc was formatted and I re-installed my own software. I purchased virtual dj software 2 weeks ago, but when I install it says serial invalid. I have purchased the full version and have a valid serial, but it wont let me enter it!!
Am I doing something wrong, and what do I do to rectify?
Thanks for your help.

Posted Mon 12 Jul 04 @ 4:04 pm

Posted Mon 12 Jul 04 @ 4:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)