Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Sonique plugin crashing? - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

And another one!

Has the buffer on songs longer than the max load shrunk? (Ie a 20 minute song with a max load of 15 Min) On 3.4 it always looked like it was reading the file two beats ahead of the centre line, now on 4.0 it seems to read "Right on" the centre line suggesting no buffer at all. I cant play any of my megamixes without VDJ freezing up somewhere in the song.

Can we please have our 2 second or so buffer back, Ive had to set my max load to 30 min, but I still can't play my one hour video mix until this is fixed.

Posted Thu 05 Oct 06 @ 5:46 am
sbangsPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Mon 09 Oct 06 @ 11:48 am
Nope, afraid not, still reading and playing on the centre line! This one is dangerous, it crapped it on me last week with a megamix!

Posted Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 1:25 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 10 Oct 06 @ 2:03 pm
Aww, Is there any new ones, I wouldn't ask, but I downloaded both of the old packs, then removed the ones I didn't like. If there are new ones in there I'll have to repeat the exercise.

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 7:29 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Good Pack Cioce

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 7:34 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thanks philly :)
@ halo_djk
I have deleted some plugins who crash VDJ in the two old packs but no one new plugin is inside.

Posted Wed 11 Oct 06 @ 9:25 am
Another bug, this time in 4.1.

If slideshow (Or I expect Sonique slideshow too) is used with "When no video present" setting in video, every time the plugin is called it restarts from the frist slide, instead of rememering the last slide and continuing from there like the plugin is supposed to. Note that it seems to remember if you pause and restart the same track, or move the video slider, but if you play a video, then a mp3, then a video ect, the plugin always restarts from the first slid.

On testing the pugin run from the FX panel, it too has forgotten how to remember the last slide played. It will pause and continue, but when you run something else, and come back to it, it restarts at the beginning! I'm sure it used to remember the last slide played.

UPDATE: Sonique is OK, no problems there it seems if used with "When no wideo present" in video settings, it DOES remember the last SVP used and continues like it should.
The problem lies with the slideshow plugin alone!

Also Buffer for tracks longer than MAX LOAD is still unfixed. Buffer is still too small in 4.1, causing random hangs as the buffer can run out, and does. In 3.4, it used to read 2 beats ahead, can we have that back please?

Posted Thu 12 Oct 06 @ 5:24 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)