Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Question About The # Channel Mixer Output

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can this be conhfigured to use the sample section as the third channel? If so, can it be done with the u46dj and how would I set that up?

That should be "question about 3 channel mixer output";^]

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 7:53 pm
Yes, in VDJ you can. go to cfg, sound set up, output, select 3 line mixer. I don't have your card, so don't know if it has a third output. You should be able to assign to your onboard sound card.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:01 pm
Woot, thanks for the info man, I think I got it figured out now (still have to make room to try it simultaniously with TCV). For other u46dj users, what I did was select the first option (left deck, right deck, samples/ preview) and ran RCA's from the first "Mix Output" next to the regular outputs of the u46dj into my third channel. I'll let ya know how final mix testing turns out;^]

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:21 pm
Ok, I made room for my second mixer (don't have a 3 channel mixer yet) and tested this out with simultanious TCV usage. Simply put, a beautiful and near flawless operation. It even fixed the issue with interferance between the TCV and samples (maybe just me, before this the samples would cut in & out and act generaly disfunctional when I stopped or started TCV).

So, just to recap, this configuration does work with the u46dj, and beautifuly at that. Next lesson for this novice to take on, MIDI;^]

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:50 pm
Good to hear;)

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 8:52 pm
My invoice is in the mail. Please send cash.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:06 pm
lol.. Good luck, I almost don't have enough left for bread after ordering the radium 49 and reason 3.0..lol;^]

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:10 pm
What, you are trying to eat, and do this? That will never work, because buying food takes away from your DJ budget. I hope you are not feeding the kids more than once every other day. They need to learn early, that they must do their part.

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:20 pm
Haha, no kids to feed here. I can live off raman noodles but reason adapted just won't cut it. Seriously, the people at the food bank know me by name, though I probably shouldn't be admitting that...lol;^]

Posted Wed 30 Aug 06 @ 9:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)