Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ 2.0 Sound Card Problem

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I use VDJ 2.00, but having problems I a have my settings on to 2 soundcards, and Mixeer setting, but Im getting both sides of the music runnin through one channel. I dont get it can you help me so that i can get player to play one song, and player b to play another song so i can que. is there a flaw or a patch i can use. Please this is importantr via --@--.--

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry nikko1982 no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 4:36 pm
As you may have a full version, please register your serial number in your profile.

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 4:43 pm

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 5:52 pm
scsiHome userMember since 2004
At the moment, I don't have a registered version, but I am experiencing the same problem. How do I get rid off it?
Pardon my English, it isn't my mother tongue..

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 5:52 pm
For help solving this and other problems, either use a legal demo, or purchase the full version.
We don't offer tech support for users of illegal versions of our software.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 6:40 pm
Yeah yeah... I AM using a legal demo and i have that stupid problem with my 2 sound cards. Only one of them works with VDJ2. And don't think I'm going to buy it just to have a bug fixed. I want to try it before i buy it... And i'm not gonna buy something that doesn't work!

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 7:24 pm
lookinside you are not legal while using a cracked version

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 7:28 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The multi sound card option is NOT available in the demo version. It works great in the full version.

Posted Tue 06 Jul 04 @ 8:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)