Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: switch from 4.0 to 3.4

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It seems that according to this forum 4.0 has many deffects so because I'm new to vdj I was wondering if I can get 3.4.Because I've been messing with4.0 now for about 3 days & still can get what I was expecting from it. But I've been reading this great forum for a long time now & from what I've seen it looks like 3.4 is more stable than 4.0. So I guess I'm asking can I download 3.4 some where & let me judge it for myself ?

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 5:04 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 7:13 am
djpuursPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I contacted them, but they told me that 3.4 won't be avaible for download now. It will take some time.

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 11:21 am
I just don't get it all they have to do is put back the 3.4 version.I'm one of many unlucky one who drove for hours to the ac expo to get the vdj ask questions at the booth got sold on it & now the software cd is my paperweight on my desk I guess I'll just have to wait for the other co. to be out with it.I guess they were smart enough not to put it out there until its working.But now with all these problems I guess they are laughing all the way to the bank.

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:09 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
@djmariog - just telling us you've read the forums and made a long drive to get it, what problems are you having? I don't see any other posts. What are you trying to do that isn't working for you?

cstoll

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 5:57 am
3.4 will be available for those having problem with 4.0

Webmaster is working on making that possible, maybe even today....

regards

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 8:34 am
BuBullePRO InfinityMember since 2005
If we switch back to 3.4 can we retrieve database including playlists easily ? What do we need to do ?

Patrick

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 9:27 am
Okay thanks DJ- In-Norway. Where can we find it, at downloads or somewhere else?

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 12:40 pm
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The version 3.4 is now available again

You have to contact and ask it

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:14 pm
Thank you very much guys! You really rule!

Greetz
djpuurs

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)