Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: logo in the video output of VDJ 4 ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mdesmitPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

I was wondering if there is still a logo that you can not remove or change in the video output of the registered version of version 4 or not.

If not, will there ever be a (special) version without such a logo ?

Rgds,

Martin

Posted Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 1:29 pm

hope that helps;)

Posted Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 2:08 pm
Virtual DJ logo can easily be removed.

Posted Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 5:39 pm
elite1PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Almost frustrating as a user to see posts like this. READ people. Look at the configuration settings. It's right there in front of you and very simple to change in this version. No need to modify the registry for this feature. Also...BUY people! It's well worth it. VDJ has came a long way over the past couple of years and really have a solid product well worth the amount to purchase it and 'legally' use it and get complete support.

Posted Sun 27 Aug 06 @ 7:10 pm
In defense of mdesmit, the way I read his post he was indeed asking a simple question. However, how could he know the answer on his own?

He's an unregistered user, so he does not have 4.0 or anything else. Moreover, the trial of 4.0 isn't out yet. Odds are, he's an interested customer that didn't buy earlier versions because the VDJ logo on the video output looks unprofessional in public performance. Maybe he just wants to know if it’s gone in 4.0 so he can invest in a product that he won't be embarrassed to use.

Unless a poster clearly admits that they have a crack, let's try to refrain from bashing them. If I walked into a retail store and some random customer starts bashing me and calling me a thief, I'll simply turn around and leave without buying a thing. Let's all be nice and help the VDJ team out by assisting unregistered posters.

Mat

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 12:08 am
Oops, had to read the last line four times..

"Let's all be nice and help the VDJ team out by assisting unregistered posters."

I read it as

"Let's all be nice and help the VDJ team out by assulting unregistered posters."

Selective reading!?

Posted Mon 28 Aug 06 @ 10:06 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)