Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Problems using solo card to upgrade to pro

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Has anyone ever had any problems using a solo card to upgrade to pro, mine keeps coming up declined even though I know the card is good... I thought I'd use paypal as the page says you can, but I can't find any option to pay by paypal... Can anyone offer any help?

Carlos

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 12:10 am
What do you mean by solo card?

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:05 am
Seems talking 'bout credit card, but dunno "solo"

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 3:11 am
A solo card is a type of debit card in the uk, it can be used online and you can see the purple solo sign on the actual vdj buying form.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:07 pm
I used mine fine (make sure to check you've accurately put your number in and the three digit verification code on the back of the card), I was going to use PayPal but then Atomix charge you an extra 4% fee or something like that, isn't that against PayPal's AUP?

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:09 pm
Yeah all my details seem to be fine, I tried it about 3 times until I had reached my limit for the day. I also followed it up with the swreg company who provide the credit card service, gave them the number and expiration, still came back declined even though I have used my card without problems elsewhere. I have logged a ticket with vdj on wednesday which hasn't been answered, aswell as one with swreg who haven't got back to me. it's really irritating as the price has gone up since I originally tried to do it so I'm hoping they can let me buy using the old price since it's their problem not mine.

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 1:43 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)