Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: DAC 3 mapper for VDJ 4!! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I had trouble at first, but when I put it in the proper location in plugins folder it was fine. The only other thing is to install net framework 2. That made it work for me.

A

Posted Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 10:35 am
Big thanks JPBoggis for your quick and excellent work once again. It's so reassuring to see your name appear in my DAC-3 when I boot up VDJ.

I must owe you a few beers.

A

Posted Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 10:36 am
I sure am missing that name! I may need to install the .net framework. I will try that tomorrow night at the club. All worked perfect until 4.1 then nada! Tried moving the .dll to new location but still no worky.

Posted Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 10:53 am
Partyman wrote :
I cannot get the DAC-3 mapper to work at all in 4.1 As soon as I upgraded to 4.1 it went back to the internal mapping (which sucks). I have tried moving the .DLL to the various locations, as suggested but cannot get the old or new DAC-3 mapers to work in 4.1

Make sure you copy dac3.dll to C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ\\Plugins\ControlDevice (Assuming your VDJ 4.1 installation is in C:\\Program Files\\VirtualDJ)

Don't copy dac3mapper.dll - That's for VDJ 3.4 and 4.0 only (Old mapper interface.

When loading VDJ, the mapper should be loaded automatically if the DAC-3 is enabled in remote control. If you go to Effects and look in External Devices, you should see dac3 listed there.

If you don't see 809915 at startup or dac3.dll is not listed as above, you might need the .NET framework installed (This mapper shouldn't require .NET though - Tested on Win2000 PC without it installed.)

Posted Fri 13 Oct 06 @ 3:08 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)