Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: 12 freeze/skips in one hour, help!!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

for the record, i love the program. i used the demo on my home pc for 4 hours a session with no freeze/skips.

since i downloaded the full version on a laptop i have had freeze/skips every time i run Vdj2.0. (including 2 weddings, not good)

i performed every tip the was posted by dj coco (support team) and upgraded 640MB's of RAM. The laptop also had XP reinstalled on in before vdj2.0 was bought & installed.

i will install the program on my home pc and if it continues to freeze/skip i can only conclude that the program does not work effectively, am i wrong?

PS thanks for all your responses so far, i really want this program to work.
darby k. place

Posted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 2:29 am
i would like to install vdj2.0 on my home PC to see if it my laptop which is causing the freeze/skips or if it is the program.

please email me the link to download the vdj2.0 software so that i may figure out where the problem is.

PS i have an error message that says: ATI control panel failed to initialize because no ATI drive is installed / in not working properly. The ATI control panel will now exit.

thank you again,
darby k. place

Posted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 2:53 am

Posted Tue 29 Jun 04 @ 3:17 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Dj !

sorry to hear that you have a skip problem, but let me tell you that in the 99,99% of the reported cases, the problem came from the userĀ“s pc (software, internal hardware or an external hardware problem)
So i suggest you to take a look into your computer software (windows, icq, etc) and hardware to see if everything works properly.
Hope it helps.

Posted Wed 30 Jun 04 @ 7:23 pm
How much RAM are you running on the laptop ? Need 512Mb to be comfortable.

Posted Sat 03 Jul 04 @ 4:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)