Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Ok guys! new sowtware-cool! but where is the hardware!?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi! old question... and meaby i'll get the answer, so?
where is gonna to be a new hardware controller? and i'm not kidding about it 'cos you've got strong concurention from http://eks.fi for me they've got the best hardware controller i've ever seen (dream one!), but the software is ...hmm i don't know... simple? (but is only the beggining)
In your case you've got brilliant software but hardware is missing. So, what is gonna to be? eh?
I think you realize the fact that virtual mixing will take control over all other types of mixing in the future. this is the only way. this is the only future and a LOT OF MANY to grab!
Please! don't waste it!
You have a BIG chance!

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 5:21 pm
ehem... sorry for mistake... not where but when... :)

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 5:23 pm
having all the VDJ functionality (some which may require a new skin) in a hardware controller would make some expensive controller. so yes why not, but are u willing to pay a similar sum as the other controllers cost? would be atleast in range of 1500-2000, if sold in large quantities.. Of course there might be possibility to make some lite-controller with only minimalistic function for some 500, but then u will need keyboard along for the good tricks..

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 7:57 pm
oh and if u really require the controller.. get some top notch touch screen. might require some special design skin for optimal usage though.

Posted Fri 04 Jul 03 @ 8:03 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)