Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How will 4.0 be distributed?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

A quick question, will 4.0 be available for download? And will emails be sent out to the registered users?

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 7:47 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
V4 will be for download, yes. What do you mean with emails?

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 7:48 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Just keep checking on the website, when it's released there should be a link available uptop

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 7:51 pm
Well, I did not realize the 4.0 would be out. I haven't checked the forum in a while. But I know that when you register, you have the option to enter an email address. Will the team be shooting out an email address for all the pro users that are registered?

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 7:51 pm
And will it be compatible with the Hercules MK2 Dj Console?

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 7:52 pm
Quote :
And will it be compatible with the Hercules MK2 Dj Console?

Yes :-)

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 7:58 pm
caslorPRO InfinityMember since 2006
did u mean behringer??

because is compatible with mk2 hercules from version 3.4 i know.... :)

so why not be in version 4??

just wait the 4 for behringer :) and behringer too as it is not available :)

Posted Sun 20 Aug 06 @ 9:17 pm
you know what I like... I like it when one topic is started with a post and then other people start asking unrelated questions and then it goes in other directions... that is just as bad as trying to talk to someone then they interupt your story with an unrelated topic and then your original topic is lost... and sometimes forgotten. It is rude and if you have a unrelated question... go to the "- Add a topic -" and start your own thread.

I would love to know how v 4 will be distributed too. Will there be a link stating from the home page saying it is in the download section? Do we have to go the forums and then there will be a link? As registered users will we recieve and e-mail saying it is ready to download with a link on the e-mail? And one last question... If I have problems downloading it due to so much traffic will I be able to get a copy from a friend who downloaded it and I install it on my machine with MY serial number... or is each download unique per user for piracy problems?

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 12:34 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
low-fat-al wrote :
each download unique per user

Of course as usual. Strange questions for a pro user ;-)

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 12:40 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The upgrade will be available through this webiste (no, they won't be sending out e-mails)
When you logon (with your registered pro user screen name ) you will see the download link (if it's available). In the past each installation file has been unique for the users serial, I dont see why they would change this now.

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 3:27 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)