Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

Topic: macourteau's loop out

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

wow...

just wanna say thanx for a really GREAT plugin!! :) works very well, very cool, and very usefull...

thanx a lot, u made my mixes better today!! :;)

[[ dj in norway ]]

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 1:42 pm
oh... I see I got 2 great people to give thanx for this really great plugin .. macourteau & Clax :) thanx BOTH :)

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 1:46 pm
i like it soooo much i can't stop posting.... lol...

played a lot with it just now...
if you ever wher to update this effect (that works great), could a option for "flanger loop out" (really light flanger) be added to make it amazing? ;) or a new modified plugin called "flanger loop out" ?

i would love u guys for ever if that was made ;) lol....
(kinda like pioneer 500/600's echo out plugin)

[[ dj in norway ]]

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 1:57 pm
It's always a pleasure to make good plugins... :)

I'll see what I can do when I have free time... maybe adding a flanger like the one that comes with VDJ?

macourteau

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 2:04 pm
works great with adding flanger (2 effects running at same time) that comes with vdj..(setting it to a "light" effect)

but would be great to see this in ONE plugin, getting the effect with hitting one button :) not a request, but if u ever had time to make an effect like this, I would love it.... maybe a flanger slider, so that we could deside how much flanger that should be added... man, wow...that would be great!!

dj in norway

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 4:04 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I'm happy to see that you're using this plugin DJ-in-Norway. I hope it's useful for everybody.

Clax

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 6:55 pm
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Thank you macourteau for this collaboration.
Clax

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 6:58 pm
It's always a pleasure helping others (after all, it was Clax's idea to make this plugin... :))

macourteau

Posted Sat 26 Jun 04 @ 7:00 pm
Could you give me a hint as to what you mean (dj-in-norway) by a "light" flanger? (eg. slider positions).

This would help in integrating this function in the LoopOut plugin (on/off + volume maybe, but I need to know what's a 'light' effect to you)

Thanks, macourteau

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 12:12 am
hmm..
well, actually adding the flanger as of today, with the option sliders into loop out, would be great..

then u can choose how much flanger u want..

but maybe u don't need to make this plugin, if its a lot of work, because I can make a keybord shortcut that triggers both effects at the sametime, I think (loop out + flanger)

but, if u have time, it would be great to see this effect.
a new plugin called "flanger loop out", if there was ever time, and not too much work..

it would then sound more as an echo "drifting away", instead of a regular echo fading out.... if you know what I mean. Try flanger (with sliders to low position = what I mean by "light"), and loop out at the same time... it sounds wicked ;) I think... more of a "drifting" echo...

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 1:09 am
I'll see if I can simply merge the code from our plugin (Clax & me) with the flanger, and make the "Flanged LoopOut" (should not be long, but I don't have much free time... maybe a few days, but I'm not making any promises ;))

Cheers, macourteau

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 1:19 am
no problem :) and no hurry... would just be a great effect I think... :)

thanx anyway

Posted Mon 28 Jun 04 @ 2:49 am
can someone plz explain how the echo out plugin works

Posted Sat 02 Jan 10 @ 7:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)