Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: *** RADIO EMERGENCY SOLUTION ***

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Due to many problems on the radio, automatic system has been suspended and will be checked after Atlantic City DJ Expo. All our apologizes but for now there won't be any sound when no DJ is mixing. However, if you still want to mix, please change temporary your shoutcast configuration to port 8500 instead of port 8000. Then people will be able to hear you.

Posted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 10:15 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
I hope this has not a big problem at could be fixed whitout to much trouble.

Posted Wed 16 Aug 06 @ 9:46 pm
The problem has been solved, but the its origin has not been identified yet. I can confirm, this has nothing to do with automatic backup/playlist system.
So all is normal again, now you have to stream on port 8000 like before. This problem shouldn't happen again, however as I can't be 100% sure, radio staff will be able to contact me by mail during Atlantic City DJ expo.
And if ever it happens, please be patient and accept all our apologizes, but once again due to v4 and DJ Expo event, I don't have time to make a complete investigation about the origin of the problem.

Thanks, and keep up the good mixes :)

Posted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 4:26 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Thanks for solving the problem.

Posted Thu 17 Aug 06 @ 6:49 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
The radio is down for the moment.

Some teamers are in Atlantic City, i hope they will be able to stop the playlist as soon as possible.

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 10:29 am
kheyoPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Yes,

Regarding the big work that somes radio Staff has to provide for this big US exibition, we keep you inform when the radio will be okay.

Sorry for the inconvenience due by.

Posted Mon 21 Aug 06 @ 11:21 am
I Hope Dams could let the server as he do initialy in this post... Something is wrong with automatic playlist.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 8:22 am
Hi all and welcome from Atlantic City DJ expo. Unfortunately, internet access is very restricted here and I can't access the server to fix radio problems. So we deeply apologize, radio will be fixed asap.

Posted Tue 22 Aug 06 @ 4:27 pm
Ok I finally got a real internet connexion so I put the radio back in emergency mode (no playlist at all). I'll review problems later. Keep up the good mixes!

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 8:10 am
thanks Dams and keep up French Reputation :)

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 8:15 am
You can return to that pretty ladies you left in the party :-)

THANKS!

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 8:18 am
Acw : not return but ... rush !!!

:)))

Posted Wed 23 Aug 06 @ 9:14 am
Radio problems should be fixed, however Gwenn changed many things on website while I was in USA and he didn't tell me what he changed exactly. So for now sorry you can't use the radio, be sure we'll fix it as soon as Gwenn is back.

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 3:16 pm
Ok radio is back and will be monitored to track last bugs (if any) ;)

Posted Tue 29 Aug 06 @ 4:30 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)