Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Music discussion

Topic: Newbie DJ Which song mix great ?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

pcl73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
I'm new in DJing ( I'm waiting for my DJ Console MK2 to be a registered user .. may be this weekend !)

I'm working on Weddings (Right now, I'm using Virtual TurnTable !)

I want to know your "2 two song" suggestions to mix. While i'm not mixing each song, I like to mix 2 song each 30 min ...

My favortie mix is Shut Up - Black Eye Peas with Billy Jeans - Michael Jackson ... it awesome !

Do you have favorite mix ?

Posted Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 3:16 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I mixed once Sean Paul - Temperature & Benny Benassi - Satisfaction looooooool :))))))))))))))) It was great mix :D

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 7:01 pm
That is a question that will give you many answers, but not your own style. Part of being a DJ is developing your own style. The only way you will really achieve this is to know your music, know it well, and pratice your ass off. When I don't have other things on my mind, I'm often doing mixes in my head of different songs. When I'm able to get to my decks, I try the mix out that I made in my head. Use the time that you may have in your car to listen to songs you may not normally listen to. You will be suprised at some of the combinations you can come up with. Then you can call that mix your own, and maybe develop a style from it.

DJ Derrick E.

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 8:25 pm
exactly :) just listen to songs many times.

Posted Thu 20 Jul 06 @ 11:43 pm
pcl73PRO InfinityMember since 2006
And just like meal, may be we have some favorite choice !! Meanwhile, some other doesn't like !

Since I'm new here, i'm searching for some suggestion to try. I know we have lot of style, but I just want to know some of the best "2 songs mix" of each one ... Their favorite !!!

Thanks !

Posted Mon 24 Jul 06 @ 9:26 pm
DJ-CHome userMember since 2006
Lmao.. I just joined and i dunno what to do..

help me out

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 12:51 am

Posted Wed 02 Aug 06 @ 1:02 am
try mixing black eyed peas- my humps with mylo's in my arms ( tocadisco rmx).they are super together

Posted Fri 25 Aug 06 @ 10:44 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)