Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: VDJ PRO not in STEREO... Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I bought the pro version today after testing the demo for a week and just like the demo, it's not playing back in stereo..it's left channel mono. All the info on the right channel is missing.. example: acdc's you shook me all nite long: The guitar intro is missing. I rested several other songs and noticed that i'm not hearing alot of the songs with the missing track. all my other mp3 players on the pC play them correctly. I'm using a M-Audio Delta 410 card and set it up using the advanced setup.

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 8:59 am
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Strange problem. Can you make a screenshot of your advanced soundcard config (unless someone already pops up with a solution)?

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 10:45 am
Check your wires too.

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 12:04 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Sounds like an advanced config issue to me.... You will have had to set up the outputs manually, and it's easy to get this wrong. You have four main outputs: deck 1 left, deck 1 right, deck 2 left, and deck 2 right. You assign each of these channels to a channel on your soundcard, and it sounds like you've assigned the left channel to 2 soundcard outputs, instead of left and right being given separate soundcard channels. Hope this makes some sense!

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 12:21 pm
I did this already and delta 1/2 is set to left and right and delta 3/4 is set left and right accordingly. the same results from using the 2 soundcard option. it's not the wires.. audio is PERFECT using Musicmatch, windows media player, and ADJ Pro-Mix.. which all goes through the same soundcard

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 8:45 pm
ok, further testing on my home pc found that the audio is fine so long as i dont have the TIME STRETCH on past the enabled setting. My work PC has it set to High Quality and is a feature i really don't want to lose.. any ideas why this is doing this. I have yet to test this on the work PC

The work pc has:
Win XP PRO
1024 ram
P4 2.53 GHZ
M-Audio Delta 410 Sound Card
(2) 120 gig hd's
48x Plextor cdr drive
ATI Radeaon 9200 Dual Display video card (128 mb)
all current drivers, windows updats etc, etc

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:29 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Max,

you didn't see the window pop up telling you not to use the highquality untill 4.0 the super high was so users could see a preview of the new master tempo its always been mono for the testing phase. The release will be in stereo for 4.0

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 10:39 pm
nope. . the only message is about that you should only run it on a powerful computer and a less power consuming version will be available with the next update

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 10:49 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
thats correct there isnt a popup window saying it will run mono..just about powerful pc..but it does say test before live party...oh welcome to the family mad max

Posted Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 7:18 pm
Thanks Philly.. All is good now

Posted Wed 21 Jun 06 @ 10:16 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)