Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: something you should say about nthe demo....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

One major problem with the demo is that it's NOT IN STEREO!!. I tried it at a wedding & started playing "you shook me all night long" and noticed that the audio is left channel mono.. the right channel isn't even in the mix.. the intro guitar was missing!!!!. I had to go back to Pro-Mix to finish the night and get the sound good again. This should be specifed beforehand. Also.. half of the skins don't download/install. all i get is windows aking me what program to open the files up with.

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 7:24 pm
Someone please tell me that the PRO version isn't like this. I'm getting ready to buy it and dont want any suprises.

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 7:26 pm
DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003

the sound config is disabled in the demo version

try downloading skins with IE instead of firefox or if you download with firefox, add the exe to the end of the file.

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 7:36 pm
Cyder, how many computers can VDJ Pro be put on?? Cann it be put on a second PC for BACKUP??

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 7:46 pm
sorry, more questions: when is version 4 coming out, what new features will it have and is there and upgrade fee?

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 7:49 pm
you may install vdj on mulitable computers so long as you are the only user.

VDJ4 will be out when its ready, and it will be a free upgrade for all registred users.

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 7:55 pm
Cool, thanks Cyder. I am officially a VDJ user now. You've been a great help

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 8:27 pm
xeonPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
I would like to add something.. I didn't see person that uses trial at party yet :)))

Anyway... VDJ 3.4 works great :) Worth it's money.

And welcome as full member ;)

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 8:36 pm
Welcome as a full user DJ Mad Maxx ;)

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 9:04 pm
welcome max to the vdj community feel free to look around there is a ton of help here.

Posted Mon 19 Jun 06 @ 11:17 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Welcome Maxx as a FULL PROFESSIONAL USER member :-), sure you are going to see the difference between a non License user and a Profesional User. Enjoy!

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:06 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
Glad to have you

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:23 pm
Thanks everyone.. glad to be here. Now i just have to get the stereo output problem fixed and it'll be perfect

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 9:31 pm
what is your problem exactly?

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 10:09 pm
xeon wrote :
what is your problem exactly?

I have it figured out now.. it was the time stretch.. apparently it goes mono when you go any higher than enabled... at least until V4 comes out

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 11:09 pm
Nice to hear it :)

Posted Tue 20 Jun 06 @ 11:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)