Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: DJC Mapper

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Sorry for crossposting. I´ve just bought the MK2 console today and I'm totally dissapointed with the lack of mapping capabilities (mainly for reducing the jogs sensitivity that as everybody else I touch all the time)

Before I decide whether to return it I would like to experience with the mapper however it's not availalbe for home users.

Dear admins, don't you think that the MK2 users should have access to this download?

Thanks upfron

Posted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 2:21 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
It is not a problem of access as the reason is that only the professional version of VirtualDj can read this file

Posted Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 11:46 pm
Oh! I understand thanks. Is there any way I can have access to that file djcel? I'll try at my friends... (I'm seriously thinking to excahnge the console)

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 1:14 am
Although I don´t own the MKII, I agree with pirracas and many other Console Edition users. The DJC mapper (or another somehow limited Mapper) should be rightfully available to download for them. I know that VDJ Console E. is just a "gift" that comes attached to the MKII but... you don´t want to give a not fully functional gift, do you?

Think about it, and if you realise that it should be available for download, then please do it!

Cheers,

Dj Joe/Joaquin

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 1:16 am
Can anybody send me the DJC Mapper 2.0 ASAP? I'm going to try at my friend's this evening before returning the MK2 and/or buying the pro version...

please send it to: xxxxxx AT yahoo DOT com

Thanks very much!!!!

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 11:27 am
Sorry professional users are not allowed to share plugins and mappers with home users

Regards

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 12:08 pm
to Staff...

I would have appreciated a response to my first email instead of banning my request for the DJC.

As I said... I need to experiment... I was consifering buying the pro version to test the DJC... however looks like you're going to lose a potential customer.

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 12:14 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
Your DJ console version doesn't read the dll of the mapper and for this reason you can not test the mapper on your version, only PRO version read the dll.

Posted Mon 12 Jun 06 @ 6:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)