Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: New Turntable....

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Posted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 11:24 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
not bad i think i seen that one before. It certainly makes it alot easier to convert vinyl to mp3

Posted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 11:34 pm
yes i got a email from them today, i think that's good for guys who got lots of vinly.and thanks for the respact a man and his music on the win xp talk

Posted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 11:59 pm
Is it possible to work with tcvs and these tts?

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 12:05 am
Good question, but I don't have an answer.

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 12:19 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
through the usb? that would be nice to know

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 1:40 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I highly doubt it!

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 2:32 am
I don't know if that picture is right, but the one they sell in the UK has no pitch slider. It's also a beltdrive deck so potentially awful for people using VDJ as your recorded MP3 may suddenly speed up for 3 or so beats before returning to normal, not ideal until VDJ is able to detect BPM on the fly.

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 8:42 am
Also, this thing cost $130.00. You are not going to get the features you need, to do TCV. It is just an easy way to convert your vinyl. If you already have one of the high end models with digital out, you won't need this.

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:29 pm
djsherzPRO InfinityMember since 2006
It's basically just a budget turntable with a built in phono preamp and line-in USB soundcard. Convenient for the home user who wants to transfer his vinyl without messing about with soundcards and cables, but not really up to DJing with...

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 7:37 pm

Posted Thu 08 Jun 06 @ 3:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)