Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Display problems...

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

p6i9pHome userMember since 2006
I'm running Virtual DJ on a Sony desktop that is run through a mixer board (as well as a vcr) to display on 4 separate televisions. A couple of weeks ago, i could minimize the program on the computer and still have the display on the tv's. This allowed me to surf the net for music information. Now, however, when I minimize the software, the tv's just show a Sony logo, like I'm looking at the desktop. Anyone know a fix for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
-spanky

Posted Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 6:08 pm
purchase the full version for proper support or if you've already purchased virtual DJ please update your profile so we can see you purchased it.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

Posted Thu 01 Jun 06 @ 6:13 pm
p6i9pHome userMember since 2006
The version that I'm using is actually registered to another individual. Unfortunately that individual is not around for me to get all his information from. I'm currently stationed in South Korea, and the person who purchased the full version of the software is on vacation for awhile. I'm just running the software while he is away.

Posted Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 12:00 am
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
are u cloning displays? what ur saying makes no sense if your cloning the displays ..then of course when u minimize the program on the desktop it will minimize it on all the screens

Posted Mon 05 Jun 06 @ 1:45 am
p6i9p, what you are doing is illegal. The VDJ licence is a user licence. The person who bought it is the only one who is allowed to use it. If you don't have bought it yourself, the use is illegal. In that case it will be hard to get any support.
Ewout

Posted Tue 06 Jun 06 @ 11:52 pm
phillydjPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
i think he used his friends pc without permission and is trying to fix it before he gets back

Posted Wed 07 Jun 06 @ 1:46 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)