Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Crash in 2.0 when draging songs

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
the program crashes and auto recovers when you have a song playing on the left desk (havn't tried on the right yet) and you drag another song on, popup box appears "a song is playing on the desk are you sure you want to stop it?" hit space twice quickly (play) crashes occasionally.

error reporst have sent out. song going onto the desks currently are un-analysed i will try and duplicate with analysed tracks.

i also noticed this happen a few times in 1.09. 1.08 was stable.
i got it to crash 4 times in about 3 mins.

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 4:34 pm
i can also duplicate the bug in the right deck

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 4:47 pm
bug can also be duplicated with scanned songs but seems to happen less often. to duplicate just keep draging songs onto the same desk and hitting space twice quickly, after a while youll get it to crash.

this needs attention!

the auto recovery feature works correctly when you are playing songs that are already analysed otherwise the program reloads but the deks are empty

Posted Sun 13 Jun 04 @ 5:02 pm
I experienced the same issue , Crash when droping a song over an already playing one.

Same description as u did here. (it happened twice only)

Thomas M

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 6:37 pm
i've only had this 3 times in normal use in version 1.09, but picked up the error early in 2.0 it seems to be alittle worse. can some people try to duplicate the bug as explained above it should only take a few mins, and post your results here. make sure you are connected to the internet and vdj is allowed to communicate to the servers so that it can send off an error report when it crashes.
the other night when i was trying to get it to crash i think it would have done it about 15 times in abour 30 - 40 mins

Posted Mon 14 Jun 04 @ 6:53 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)